Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So Blessed!

I know, it's been a while...but hey, I'm new to this and I'm a busy father, husband, church goer, student and employee. Don't worry, I'll do better. I was planning on putting on a post the other day but I was hoping to put some pictures up so I waited. So, I don't have pictures yet, but at least I'm posting a new blog. I'll get pictures later.

So, I was thinking 'Carman, you are so blessed!' And I thought back to myself, 'Self, you're right! I AM so blessed!' I thought I would share with you a glimpse of how blessed I feel and am. I have such a wonderful wife who loves me and our daughter and takes such good care of us. I am doing so well at school. I was so surprised on my last test in econ that I got a 96% and I was most worried!

Well, again, this is just a glimpse of my blessing. My break is over and I have to go back to work!

5 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

You sure do have a wonderful wife! And you should consider a color change for your font. Its hard to read.

Laura D said...

I agree it is hard to read. And you didn't put what a blessing it is to live by me! Or that you have a nephew that loves to play games as much as you do!

Sarah Ragatz said...

Okay, its been a month. I request a new post.

Sarah Ragatz said...

And don't say your too busy.

Autumn said...

Yes you are very blessed. I agree with my sisters that you need a font change and need to post again. Its been 3 months.... And I thought I was behind and doing bad with mine... :-)