Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Good News!

I know, it's been forever. My apologies! Welcome to the journaling life of Carman Ragatz. Well, the good news is that I'm behind on my school work. "But Carman," you may ask, "how is that good news?" It is good news because I get bored at work between calls. "Uh, still don't get it!" you might protest. Well, I would do homework between calls, which I do at times, but other times I can't concentrate so I was looking for things to do between calls, found facebook and started playing facebook games all of the time in between calls. "Okay, good for you!?" you say, but wait I'm not done. I loved playing the facebook games so much that I started playing ALL of the time, which got in the way of my schooling, affecting my homework. "Again, GOOD news?!?!" you wonder. The point is that because of my homework piling up, I have decided to stop playing on facebook, cold turkey. "Oh, well that's good...." you think in disapointment, but wait it gets better. Now that I'm not playing on facebook, I still have that issue with time to kill in between calls...so, I decided that when I don't feel like doing homework, I'll blog. "Uh hunh, right," you say doubtfully. I know, I know, I have yet to prove myself, but I have set a goal to blog at least once a week. If nothing else, I figure it's a good Sunday activity too. So, wish me luck, try to be excited and hopefully I won't dissapoint anyone!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

Uh...good luck. "Come on, have a little faith," you say. I'm trying, I just don't want to get my hopes up. "Don't worry, I won't let you down," you say.

Laura D said...

I like the way you and Sarah talk to yourselves. Maybe you should talk to eachother more often, inbetween writing your blogs!